The Bureau of Fire Protection Region 6 will be accepting folders for Fire Officer 1 applicants starting on March 26, 2015 until May 4, 2015.
BFP 6 has an existing one hundred sixty one (161) vacancies for Fire Officer 1 Rank.
The Qualifications and Administrative Requirements are as follows:
1. A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines
2. Of good moral character
3. Must pass the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health
4. Must possess a Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institution of learning
5. Must possess the appropriate Civil Service Eligibility, RA 1080 (Board, Bar or Licensure Examinations)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62 M) in height for males, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 M) for females
9. Must weigh not more than or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years old on the date of actual assumption of duty/oath of office
A. Endorsement from Provincial Fire Marshal
B. Application Letter Addressed to BFP 6 Regional Director (SSUPT ELEUTERIO N ITURRIAGA BFP)
C. Personal Data Sheet (3 sets, original handwritten)
D. Eligibilities/Report of Rating (CSC, RA 1080) (3 photocopies)
E. Transcript of Records & Diploma (photocopy)
F. Birth Certificate (photocopy)
G. Marriage Certificate (if married) (photocopy)
H. Clearances (Barangay, Prosecutor, MTC, RTC, PNP, NBI) (photocopy) (6 months validity from the date issued)
I. Medical Certificate (Issued by government hospital or Health Unit) (photocopy)
J. Age/Height Waiver (if applicable) (photocopy)
* Preferably possesses a Professional Drivers License with Restrictions of 2 and 3 and with an NC III in driving issued by TESDA.
NOTE: Certificates and Clearances purposes should indicate FOR BFP APPLICATION ONLY, FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT or FOR WHATEVER LEGAL PURPOSE IT MAY SERVE HIM/HER. NBI Clearance shall indicate FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT for its purpose.
Attached herewith is the Calendar of Activities for Recruitment.
Interested individuals should submit their Administrative Requirements for Appointment to Fire Officer 1 (FO1) Rank folder to their respective Provincial Fire Marshal for initial evaluation and endorsement to the Regional Headquarters.
Applicants are further advised to submit PERSONALLY their evaluated folders with OPFM endorsement to BFP Region 6, Gen. M. Peralta Drive, Iloilo City.
For more information and inquiries, reach us through our Public Information Section, BFP 6 Facebook Page, www.bfp6.com.ph, contact the BFP 6 Admin Division at (033) 338-4248 or you may visit your local Fire Station.